Based in Tel Aviv, Israel
Frustrated with Trump’s actions in his first weeks of presidency? Amazed and shocked every time he opens his mouth? Let your frustrations go wild by slapping the orange guy in this silly clicker game inspired by American politics. Slap Trump as fast as you can to a nice Mexican tune while he “trash talks” in his oh-so-special way! Guaranteed to make you laugh!
Once Donald Trump won the election and started his presidency, both Liran and Oscar felt that they needed to vent their frustration- and what better way to do it than slapping a low-poly model of Trump?! What started out as a joke, turned into a fund-raising idea :) They decided to do what they can for the #resist movement- make a short slap-the-Trump game, with all profits from the first week donated to the ACLU!
- Slap Trump with hands of all colors, including the pride flag!
- Buy extra Slappers- a pussy (cat), crutches and a trout!
- Level up the faster and longer you slap!
- Trump says his “typical” phrases while you slap him!
- Includes unique Trump hair movement
- Worldwide slap statistics
- 100% of the profits in the first week will be donated to the ACLU!
- Additional slappable characters and worldwide slap statistics coming soon!
- "Making Fake Slap!"
- Liran Grunhaus, Mooi Studios
About mooi Studios
Mooi Studios is a husband-and-wife indie game duo dedicated to making games that live in the beautiful world between art and technology. Oscar Morante does most of the programming, game design and audio. Liran Grunhaus does the game design, 3D design, a bit of programming and the marketing/business parts of the studio.
More information on mooi Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fake Slap Credits
Artist, Game Designer, Business and Development
Programmer, Game Designer, Audio
Trump Character (modified by Liran)